London has officially seen its first sweep of snow this year! I woke up this morning to a heavy snowflake storm and a beautiful twinkling blanket of white stuff covering the trees outside my house. I’ve been on a winter wonderland high all day!
It’s never felt like a better time to snuggle under a blanket with a coffee and my laptop and work on the second part of my Xmas 2017 Gift Guide – presents for Him.
Every year I struggle to find gifts for guys. I think it’s because I can’t relate to them on an interest level – trying to find a football-related present can feel as foreign as reading a book written in Russian. With girls you can kind of wing it – if you think the rose-scented candle smells yummy, you can usually assume your mum will too (fingers crossed, anyway!).
I’ve exhausted all of the cringey sentimental gifts – there are only so many years in a row that you can give them a photo album or picture frame or personalised mug! 😂
So, as well as trying to remember all of the things they’ve ever mentioned liking before, I’ve been scouring other bloggers’ gift guides for some handy inspiration.
After some in-depth research and a bit of memory time travel, I’ve come up with a little list of the items that have caught my eye this year. Now I just need to order them…!
I hope you enjoy and perhaps find some sort of inspiration from this collection of ideas too 🎁
- Apple Smart Battery Case
- Geoffrey Beene Black & Brown Reversible Belt
- The Body Shop Shave Away Kit for Kings and Gentlemen
- Paul Costelloe Grey Cotton & Cashmere Blend Pullover
- Kitsound Immerse Noise Cancelling Over-Ear Wireless Headphones
- Simon Carter West End Button Cufflinks
- Luckies Large Scratch Map Deluxe in Yellow
- Back Scratch Pen
- Sekonda Silver Bracelet Watch
- Mini Darts Shot Game
- Philips OneBlade Pro QP6510 Electric Groomer
- Bulldog Expert Skincare Kit
- Vans Spicoli 4 Sunglasses